A perfect dessert recipe by Shelley Judge (serves 4)
- 1.5 cups oats
- 2tbsp cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 500mL coconut water
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup yoghurt
- your choice of fresh fruit
- In a large container, mix oats, chia seeds, buckwheat, pepitas, goji berries, coconut
- Then stir through coconut water, orange juice, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Cover container and place in fridge overnight!
- In the morning spoon out 3/4 cup for each serve into a bowl or glass.
- Then top with yoghurt and fresh fruit!