02 May 7 Tricks To Turn Left Overs Into New Recipes
Celebrity chef Zoe, shares a few useful kitchen tips to make sure all of those leftovers get used as other meals!
In her new book, Zoe shares her recipes and stories born from a lifelong celebration of food. Featuring 80 recipes, you will find dishes for effortless entertaining, clever healthy twists on indulgences, child-friendly options to delight fussy little eaters and much more.
Each chapter closes with 2 meal plans and loving tips to help you on your journey to fall in love with food all over again.
Meal ideas to make the most of your leftovers:
- Shred leftover meat from a roasted chicken and turn into a pasta salad with a yoghurt and hummus dressing
- Dice turkey or leftover roast lamb and use to make a pilaf or stir-fry with quinoa
- Roast torn pieces of left-over bread and turn into a summery panzanella salad
- Toss cold roasted potatoes with boiled eggs, green beans, and olives for a light meal
- Combine leftover roasted vegetables with cooked quinoa and roast pork or salmon for a simple lunch or dinner
- Pickle/ferment left-over cucumber, carrot, radish etc or use in juices/smoothies
- Blend roasted vegetables with a dash of coconut milk and fresh herbs for a quick plant-based soup
By Zoe Bingley-Pullin – Nutritionist, Chef, Author, Presenter & Educator